Sunday, April 3, 2011

Durham wedding at Duke Gardens

I want to get married at Duke Gardens in the springtime. It would almost make buying flowers for your wedding inconsequential. Thankfully our last bride didn't feel this way. I was lucky and got to arrange her bouquet while a friend did all their other arrangements with buckets of flowers from us. We has a great market yesterday but I failed to take any pictures. This week there is a tulip bonanza happening on the farm with almost all of our field tulips coloring up. My back is bemoaning its fate right now, thinking of all the bending, squatting, lifting and heaving involved with tulips. I'll be sure to get some pictures for everyone, especially of next week's market, cause it'll be quite the flower show.


1 comment:

Erin said...

beautiful work!