Sunday, June 20, 2010

Heat hot caliente fried baked sizzled blistered

Forecast. 95 96 97 96 93 93 95. Pity us the farmers and any remaining early summer crops.

Clover's been trying to cop my style lately and I'm not sure how I feel about it. She looks a little more hispanic than I do with the hat and all, so I guess it doesn't bother me too much. Probably just a phase. If only I could look that innocent though. Poor thing is on an antibiotic from a tick bite. The vet thought she had Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. Hopefully she'll be back to normal soon.
Our floors are almost done. Just half of the big room to go. We can now count the weeks til we move on our ten digits.

Almost as exciting---the deep purple gladiolas we have blooming. Take another little piece of my heart why don't ya.





2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love all the beautiful pics, and the flooring looks great.

Gigi Lee said...

The house looks like it's really coming along! Looking forward to a tour one day soon!