1. Sometimes I find I am intimidated by flowers. Pre-cooled tulips, calla lilies, elephant ears, coleus, delphinium, etc. The unknown character that lurks behind the facade of grace and elegance is so frightening. Until the first cut.
2. I think my life would be more fun if I could have this attitude.
3. My hair is turning white at a rapid clip. I'm cool with it. Stuart says he's cool with it.
4. I wanted to shave my head in sixth grade and be a wrestler like my older brothers. I'm glad that didn't work out for me.
5. I have a fetish for fabric even though I have no idea how to use a sewing machine. I have an embarrassing amount tucked away for the day I miraculously understand how it all works.
6. I hate being cold. Everyone says I look like an eskimo, but really, let's go with something more Indonesian.
7. I've never liked black and white films (with the exception of the Battle of Algiers). I think I watched The Wizard of Oz at too young an age too often and the brilliance of the color switchover made me a lifetime hater of black and white. Stuart makes fun of me, finding me quite unsophisticated just because I don't like boring old movies.